Monday 26 September 2011

My first Christmas card!!


Well here is my first Christmas card...I've designed this one as my simple 'quick to make' design for this year (!) which I shall make several of quickly and then take my time making the more special cards for close friends and family. I went to the Creative Stitches and Hobbycrafts show yesterday and stocked up on new cutting dies amongst other things and so had to have a play last evening.......and here's the result! I've used a Go Kreate die to make the card blank, a Craft Concepts Merry Christmas embossing folder to make the background and highlighted with distress ink. The pine branch is a Marianne die cut from green card and the bauble (also a Marianne die) is cut from gold mirror card with red glitter card behind. A red bow completes the bauble. I've adhered the background and branch flat to the card and raised the bauble up with silicon to add a bit of dimension. Now to make a few more in varying colours...........

I'm entering this one in the Allsorts challenge - Keep it simple.

Thanks for looking......back soon x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous CAS Christmas card, such a fab design!
    Thanks for Keeping it Simple with Allsorts this week and good luck in the draw!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and leave a comment, it is very much appreciated x :o)