Thursday 12 April 2012

A pink Thank You card

Evening all

Just a quick post tonight to show the Thank You card I made last night for my youngest daughter's carers at Nursery. It was her last day in the Baby Unit today before moving into the main house with the rest of the 2 year olds now she's all grown up!! Both her key worker and the supervisor had a tear in their eye today.......I think she will be missed!!

Here's my card....



I've used all the same ingredients as used in the Easter card post below. This time I've used Victorian Velvet Distress ink (love that pink!!) and a Cuttlebug 'thanks' die.

Thanks for looking, bye for now x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon

    Such a beautiful thank you card - really elegant.

    Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving me a much appreciated comment.

    I will be back to see you soon.

    Toodle pip.

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and leave a comment, it is very much appreciated x :o)