Friday 13 September 2013

Butterfly greetings

Hi all

Today I'd like to share a couple of cards I have made recently:



The first card is made with a kraft base die cut using a Go Kreate die. The background was embossed with a folder and highlighted with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. The butterfly was cut using the lovely Cheery Lyn die.




The next card was a slight variation using the same dies as above plus the lovely doily border die. I coloured the ribbon to match using the distress ink.

As I mentioned in a previous post, August and September are very busy birthday months in my family and so there will be more posts to follow shortly....!

Thanks for looking, happy crafting! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and leave a comment, it is very much appreciated x :o)