Thursday 12 September 2013

Lily's 5th birthday card

Evening all

Just a quick post tonight to show the card I made for my eldest daughter's 5th birthday a few weeks ago.



The lovely image is another from Wee Stamps - I just love these cute designs and they are perfect for my little girls cards. This image came free with a magazine along with the sentiment. I coloured the fairy with ProMarkers - she had to be a blondie just like my Lily - and added stickles to her wings. I painted a chipboard '5' white and covered this with stickles also. Flowers, pearls and a bow complete the pretty girlie look.

Lily loved her card and as she opened it she said 'You made my card Mummy didn't you? It's beautiful!'.... I so love that she appreciates my creativity and am so happy that both my girls love crafting too....chips off the old block!!

Thanks for looking, back soon

Sharon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and leave a comment, it is very much appreciated x :o)